This hydrogen burner, named Kema Heatpipe, is a
reactor, that makes it possible to convert all chemical energy that is
stored in hydrogen and oxygen with very high efficiency, flameless, into
Compared to the fuel cell, this heat pipe
can process mixtures of hydrogen and oxygen as well as pure Browns gas,
HHO gas. Due to special applications,
it is also possible to also burn carbon-containing gases or liquids,
whereby the resulting pure CO2 can be collected for further processing.
With the Kema Heatpipe, many different applications can be set up, such as:
- air heaters
- water heaters
- steam generators
- Stirling engines with internal heat source.
The Kema heat pipe is the heart of every application. Which system / application is built with this heat pipe is at the discretion of the respective designer and the application to be built.
If you already have an HHO generator, then you know that gas generation is far from over, so the problems really start!
We solve this problem for you with the Kema Heatpipe. You have the gas, we burn the gas very efficiently for you!
Length x diameter = 59 mm x 12 mm
Gases that can be processed:
- Pure hydrogen and oxygen which can be fed to the heat pipe in the desired mixing
- Pure HHO gas, Brown's gas, which can also be added with pure oxygen.
- In addition, if application is necessary, carbon-containing gases can also be
- Required gas quantity when cold starting the heat pipe, 1.5 liters of gas at an operating pressure of min. 0.05 - 0.1 bar.
- Control range of the heat pipe: when warm, min.0.5 - max. 2.5 liters of gas a
minute. Maximum permissible gas pressure 0.25 bar.